Street Structures is a Division of Urban Design and Developments Ltd who are a privately owned business. We are an architectural metalwork company specialising in glass canopies, shelters, walkways, balustrading and the like.
We require an energetic, dynamic and proactive person who wants to be part of a growing organisation.
You will be fabricating from architects and engineers drawings, bespoke items from our secured workload.
Skills / Experience required:
- Excellent TIIG & MIG welding skills (Ability to TIG weld both stainless steel & Aluminium is essential).
- Horizontal and Vertical welding
- Work with mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Able to read architect and engineers drawings
- Able to fabricate to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Quality checking
- Confident, reliable team player.
- Excellent time management.
- Hardworking and motivated
- Profiled / curved tubes & development work
Experience of working within construction related / metalwork design environments would be preferred.
Urban Design and Development is an equal opportunity employer
Please email your confidential CV to David Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01246 862319 for more information.
For examples on the types of work we install please visit www.streetstructures.com
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-2:30pm.
How to apply: CV / written application to Mr David Newton at Urban Design & Developments Ltd, Derby Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield, S45 9AG or via email to email@example.com.